Thursday, August 19, 2004

Eric Neel: Coming to a Ballot Near You?

Eric,

I like you, I really do. I think we all do and that's why we're all a little sickened by this "Coldplay" thing.

If we read you right, and we hope we're wrong:

Radiohead is to Coldplay
as
Albert Pujols is to Scott Rolen?

Try this:

Radiohead is to Coldplay
as
Albert Pujols is to Winston Llenas


Go to MusicPlasma and enter "Radiohead"... Now zoom out... See how Coldplay is two generations removed? See how Coldplay belongs in Asstown along with Dave Matthews, David Gray and John Mayer. I have half a mind to add PayPal here and take up a collection to buy you the Radiohead catalog and a decent stereo, 'cuz your shit obviously ain't working.

C'mon, E, he named his kid "Apple"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Seitz said...

If I were Scott Rolen, I'd be offended by that comparison.

August 19, 2004 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home