Fare-the-Well, Uncle Bob
This Thursday GBV will be playing a free show here in New York, though I suppose if you really care, you already know.
On September 11th, while most of New York is reliving it's darkest hour, my friends and I are getting the fuck out of Dodge. We're rolling down to DC to say goodbye again. And if we're feeling frisky, Money and I will be flying out to Chicago for the final show ever.
And to pants The Assclown
3 Comments:
I think tonight you have a chance to see the farewell show (ever) of probably the greatest band to emerge from the Elephant Six collective, Beulah. They're calling it quits. Be there, or don't, but I'm guessing it will be quite a show. They rock every time they're here.
-Seitz
Actually it was on the 5th.
D'oh! My bad. Oh well, I caught the last two shows here. Still bummed that they're breaking up.
Post a Comment
<< Home