The Gurgler Shoots... And Scores!
I just got word that the Gurgler and Bunny are with child...
"Man, I really hope he (The Captain) doesn't have to go on permanent disability. That's an "uncle" nobody wants. Yesterday he called me at work and started screaming when I answered: "Hey, impregnator! What's up, sperm guy!?"
-The Gurgler
"Doesn't every little kid, boy or girl, need an alcoholic uncle
on disability? Who else is gonna take the boy to Dodger games and
titty bars? Who else is gonna give the young girl inappropriately
long, tequila-scented hugs?"
-Me
"Man, shit's funny when it's true."
-The Gurgler
"Man, I really hope he (The Captain) doesn't have to go on permanent disability. That's an "uncle" nobody wants. Yesterday he called me at work and started screaming when I answered: "Hey, impregnator! What's up, sperm guy!?"
-The Gurgler
"Doesn't every little kid, boy or girl, need an alcoholic uncle
on disability? Who else is gonna take the boy to Dodger games and
titty bars? Who else is gonna give the young girl inappropriately
long, tequila-scented hugs?"
-Me
"Man, shit's funny when it's true."
-The Gurgler
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home