Monday, August 16, 2004

Yet Another Apology

As I lay in bed this morning I heard a strange sound, it took me a moment to decode it: Train whistle. Weird. I don't live close enough to the shipyard and there are no train tracks in the area, hell, the nearest subway line is six blocks away.

It may not have been a train, I'm guessing it was a customized car horn, likely passing on the BQE at the end of my block, but it was unquestionably a train whistle.

Amy, I'm sorry I called you a creepy shut in. And the hat is bitchin', thanks, but Kafka drank my gin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

That's OK. Now I'm being a creepy shut in here in England. And I'm getting on a train again tomorrow. Or maybe it's a car with a modified horn. I'll let you know. ... PS Ask the cat to show you where he keeps his lighter for the absinthe.

August 16, 2004 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home