Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Appointment Television

The season premiere of "Gilmore Girls" tonight at 8 on the WB.


Yes, Lisa, I'm sure I'm not gay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will yall boys thank eric from us suffrin, deprived (NOT depraved) stro fans????? jim, of course is rootin for ABMFY / ABMFRS and i can thank him my own self.

the cubs already done took that long walk offn that short pier and i suffer caple-itis WRT the braves. but i'll give yall sox vs angels. for fun. besides, i refuse to root for santana and the twins as i'm already drownin in gleeman's endless sh!t about em.

oh - and scott honey, i wouldn't have thought you were gay even iffn i had caughtcha watchin queer eye, slick willie n disgrace and piazza's patootie.....

lisa gray

September 21, 2004 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Seitz said...

Hey, Grant Lee Phillips often makes appearance on the Gilmore Girls as the Town Troubador. Grant Lee Phillips is pretty cool, although I prefer his work with Grant Lee Buffalo to his solo work.

September 22, 2004 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home