Patiently Awaiting My Apology
Matt writes:
Well, Gilligan, for starters you only Keltnerized Grich after I mentioned the list and I did in fact address your Keltnerization in the same string of comments...
And who the fuck implied that Tettleton was even qualified to wash Grich's socks?
As for the main "metrics" I use to laud Bobby Grich, it's called the Keltner List, and Grich indeed pounds Tettleton to dust by that common-sense checklist (my detailing of which, by the way, you've never addressed, choosing the apparently more rigorous standard of throwaway-line mockery).
Well, Gilligan, for starters you only Keltnerized Grich after I mentioned the list and I did in fact address your Keltnerization in the same string of comments...
Anonymous said...
It pains me to say this, but Welch nailed it. Short of spending a month on a mountain top in a deeply contemplative state, I ain't gettin' much closer to being on board.
But, please, Matt, in the future, smaller words and type slower. I get a little dizzy.
And who the fuck implied that Tettleton was even qualified to wash Grich's socks?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home