Thursday, October 28, 2004

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

this series sure has aged ya, boy!!!

hehhehheh

hope you wore your redsox cap and jacket to work before changing into your gray uni...

was that your aunt jane i saw dancin' in the streets???!!! good for her.
go crazy Foulkes, go crazy!!!

lisa

October 28, 2004 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Seitz said...

Dammit, when you keep changing the name of the site, it totally messes up Live Bookmark. Enough already.

October 28, 2004 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Slater Weatherspoon said...

Yeah, I hope you don't think that you came up with the term "assclown" because just like many of you jag-offs you must've picked it up somewhere else. The truth of the matter is that I was the one that said it first years ago... everyone thought it was the dumbest thing they've ever heard... then I said it online. After that it started showing up in movies such as Office Space and on T-shirts sold by the WWE. Ain't that about a bitch?!?!?

March 25, 2005 at 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

November 7, 2005 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" date" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "dating service" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you commit to this site to let us know how you are doing!

November 11, 2005 at 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" match" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" or jobs at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

December 25, 2005 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

December 27, 2005 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

January 2, 2006 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

January 5, 2006 at 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

January 9, 2006 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home