El Gorgon
Some people do this for a living. Me? I'm giving this shit away. I'm like fucking Santa Claus rolling through Herald Square throwing candy to you people. Why do I do it? Because I care.
Bartolo Colon delivered with authority tonight, 7 3 0 0 0 6 0. Good God, it's like he read my post. Donnelly and Ortiz salted the shut out away with 4 K's in two innings.
And there's reason to believe Colon forwarded the post to Mark Mulder, who failed to see the light of the fifth inning for the third start in a row. Ugh. 2 innings, 4 runs. Joe Blanton and Chris Hammond came on in "relief", managing to set the stage for Alfredo Amezaga's (.153/.200/.200, a man who makes Angel fans misty for Winnie Llenas) grand slam.
Adding insult, as well as the tenth and final run of the game, to injury was the Big Cat's 399th career home run.
It's all over but the crying, people. We'll be seeing you in Anaheim.
I can't wait.
Bartolo Colon delivered with authority tonight, 7 3 0 0 0 6 0. Good God, it's like he read my post. Donnelly and Ortiz salted the shut out away with 4 K's in two innings.
And there's reason to believe Colon forwarded the post to Mark Mulder, who failed to see the light of the fifth inning for the third start in a row. Ugh. 2 innings, 4 runs. Joe Blanton and Chris Hammond came on in "relief", managing to set the stage for Alfredo Amezaga's (.153/.200/.200, a man who makes Angel fans misty for Winnie Llenas) grand slam.
Adding insult, as well as the tenth and final run of the game, to injury was the Big Cat's 399th career home run.
It's all over but the crying, people. We'll be seeing you in Anaheim.
I can't wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home