He's Fine, Thank You
As I was walking back to the hospital Shayna called to tell me that it looked like everything would be fine and that as she was about to collapse from exhaustion she was going home to nap. She asked that I continue on to the hospital so that I could make sure JagPo got home safely.
I was in the waiting room not ten minutes before he emerged from the bowels of the ER.
"Let's get out of here."
"Really? That's it?"
"Yeah."
"Are you OK? What's wrong?"
"I'll be fine. Let's talk about it outside."
I'm not gonna get into to details, but suffice to say the type of holistic medicine that I belive in would prescribe a cigarette and a cup of coffee.
If you're reading this, old friend, rememember; Cybil's here to help.
I was in the waiting room not ten minutes before he emerged from the bowels of the ER.
"Let's get out of here."
"Really? That's it?"
"Yeah."
"Are you OK? What's wrong?"
"I'll be fine. Let's talk about it outside."
I'm not gonna get into to details, but suffice to say the type of holistic medicine that I belive in would prescribe a cigarette and a cup of coffee.
If you're reading this, old friend, rememember; Cybil's here to help.
1 Comments:
poor jagpo.
guess big boys ain't too different from little boys....
and cig and coffee is what is gonna getcha INTO the hospital, not keep you out.
so i guess you didn't miss the "game" if you can call it a game when only one team shows up to play.....
lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home