Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A Couple of Assclowns in a Pod


These two assclowns seem to think it's funny to talk about me in the third person when I'm sitting right here.



"I knew this was coming. Once a smart man's brain is infected with the 'blogging,' he can pretty much no longer be expected to have any dignity whatsoever."

Posted by The Other Assclown at August 11, 2004 12:08 PM

"The funny thing is, he kept talking all week in Boston about how 'blogs suck,' and 'blogger party? That's an oxymoron!' etc. Always sad to see such blatant self-hatred."

Posted by Assclown at August 11, 2004
12:18 PM


I'll tell you two assclowns what the funny thing is: it was you, Mr Layne, and your vile toady, The Gurgler, who started me down this path.

Blogs do suck, ask anyone who's read this one, they'll tell you.

Finally, 'blogger party' does belong in the Oxymoron Pantheon, right up there with "journalist Matt Welch" and "responsible citizen Ken Layne." I mean honestly, what could be a lamer reason for going out drinking with a total stranger? It was a full-blown renn faire in that fucking bar!

Go Sox!

Editor's Note: We at MWIAA would like to acknowledge the artistic gifts of Greg McIlvaine. Any man who capture the beauty lurking beneath the horrorific veneer of the californicus gluteus pagliaccus is not to be trifled with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home