The People Have Spoken
I mean, sure, I had my suspicions, but who could've foreseen this? Seitz ran away with it.
Seitz - 56%
Gleeman - 28%
Welch - 17%
Moments like this cause a man to look deep into his soul...
It's late (or early, you decide), I've been drinking and I've got a long day ahead of me. We'll have to revisit this tomorow.
And don't think we're done with Bobby Grich.
Or this Anonymous/Ben fella.
Update: There was a late push from the Gleeman contingent in the past eight hours, but it was to no avail. The final totals?
Seitz - 53%
Gleeman - 32%
Welch - 16%
We're gonna have to seriously consider changing the name of this site I'm afraid.
Seitz - 56%
Gleeman - 28%
Welch - 17%
Moments like this cause a man to look deep into his soul...
It's late (or early, you decide), I've been drinking and I've got a long day ahead of me. We'll have to revisit this tomorow.
And don't think we're done with Bobby Grich.
Or this Anonymous/Ben fella.
Update: There was a late push from the Gleeman contingent in the past eight hours, but it was to no avail. The final totals?
Seitz - 53%
Gleeman - 32%
Welch - 16%
We're gonna have to seriously consider changing the name of this site I'm afraid.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home