The RNC
Well the UrClown and I had such a good time together in Boston during the DNC we decided to see if we could recapture some of that magic this week here in New York. Tim B. Liar is in town and the Captain will be touchng down in about 19 hours. O'Leary and AsscLowney put Welch on the floor last night, he was still pretty viscous when I called him today at 3:30.
He's allegedly drinking in SoHo with Nick Denton and Wonkette. The only thing we know for certain is that he's not taking nor returning my calls. I can't say I blame him.
Hoping to make it out to Shea for Irish Day tomorrow before we head to Hoboken for dinner at Leo's. Sunday we're hoping top catch a game out at Staten Island. We'll see.
In any event we're almost sure to have some really embarrassing drinking stories to tell over the next few days, so stayed tuned!
He's allegedly drinking in SoHo with Nick Denton and Wonkette. The only thing we know for certain is that he's not taking nor returning my calls. I can't say I blame him.
Hoping to make it out to Shea for Irish Day tomorrow before we head to Hoboken for dinner at Leo's. Sunday we're hoping top catch a game out at Staten Island. We'll see.
In any event we're almost sure to have some really embarrassing drinking stories to tell over the next few days, so stayed tuned!
2 Comments:
yo boy -
where are you?????!!!!!!
i'm startin to worry that you bin trampled by some drunken elephunk
lisa gray
yo boy!
where are you??? have you been trampled by an elephunk???
lisa gray
Post a Comment
<< Home