Saturday, September 04, 2004

Clip 'n Save II

While searching the archives for Matt's gaffe I came across this chestnut from Seitz posted on August 16th...
"And quite frankly, I really don't think Scioscia gives a crap about pythagorean record, nor does any manager."

I don't why I gave him a bye on this one at the time, it annoyed the crap out of me.

Yeah, I'm sure Sciosia doesn't, just like the seven-ounce African Swallow doesn't give a crap about weight ratios and air-speed velocity, but that doesn't change the fact that the Angels need to score more runs and the African Swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times per second.

Bill, I'm sure if you thought long and hard, you could probably come up with thousands of things about which you don't give a crap that still affect your life.


OK, that's enough for now, though we're far from done here. But I'm covered in a thin film of Czech beer and Becherovka, and the Strollin' Mark Bellhorn just jacked a salami and the Cookie Monster followed with a solo shot, so I'm gonna lay down and listen to the Sox try to cut the lead to 1 1/2.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seitz said...

Context, please.

September 5, 2004 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home