A Little Help, Please
Ever since I read Gleeman's piece, it's been drving me crazy, maybe one of you nerds can help me out...
Am I correct in remembering Greg Minton's 1978 (maybe '79) Topps card as being really weird looking? Almost like it was a painting rather than a photo? I seem to recall as an 8-year-old being mesmerized by the plastic-ky, almost artificial sheen to his skin, his frightfully white teeth and the absurdly large glasses.
I've googled it and come up empty. Anyone? Please?
My therapist is gonna love this.
Am I correct in remembering Greg Minton's 1978 (maybe '79) Topps card as being really weird looking? Almost like it was a painting rather than a photo? I seem to recall as an 8-year-old being mesmerized by the plastic-ky, almost artificial sheen to his skin, his frightfully white teeth and the absurdly large glasses.
I've googled it and come up empty. Anyone? Please?
My therapist is gonna love this.
1 Comments:
therapist???????
wait.....
1) californian
2) irishman
3) redsox fan!!!
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Post a Comment
<< Home