Seriously?
It turns out Bill's got "feelings".
In last night's breakdown of this weekend's series I wrote...
When I read this I chuckled.
Five hours and six minutes later he writes...
I'll remind you that this is the man who made a mockery of the democratic process here, back when it was known simply as "Matt Welch Is An Assclown", all in an effort to be called an Assclown himself.
If I thought he could be trusted not to stuff the ballot box, I'd put it up to a vote. Unfortunately...
In last night's breakdown of this weekend's series I wrote...
Mark Mulder - I was in gym class the other day when I heard Seitz say Repoz said that Keith said that Mulder's really cute. Or maybe it was "finished."Whereupon Bill wrote...
So I cite a well-known (in baseball circles) authority on the subject and I get accused of spreading rumors like a teenaged girl? What the hell?
When I read this I chuckled.
Five hours and six minutes later he writes...
"I'm still awaiting your apology for your earlier slander."
I'll remind you that this is the man who made a mockery of the democratic process here, back when it was known simply as "Matt Welch Is An Assclown", all in an effort to be called an Assclown himself.
If I thought he could be trusted not to stuff the ballot box, I'd put it up to a vote. Unfortunately...
3 Comments:
bill honey,
the song don't go
Walk like a mannnnnnnnnnn
and talk like a
teenage girlllllllllllllllllll
if the shoe fits......
lisa
p.s. who is keith? UrClown or Captain?
That's still not an apology. I can send you the email if you'd like.
I'll remind you that this is the man who made a mockery of the democratic process here, back when it was known simply as "Matt Welch Is An Assclown", all in an effort to be called an Assclown himself..
.
Unlike me, you can't prove anything.
Lisa,
Seriously, it's all clicks and buzzes. No idea what you're talking about.
bill,
are you asking me or NTA to apologise? because I am the one who said that bill said that X said that Y said etc sounds like a teenage girl. because that IS how 12 year old girls talk. so i am sorry that i upset you so much and you can send me whatever email you're talking about to me lisa_gray@mostvaluablenetwork.com and if you don't understand i'm sorry, there's not anything anyone can do about it. now, i'm going to the game!!!
lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home