Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Sharp Aquos Flatscreen TeeVee

If you've been watching the playoffs you've seen the ad: middle-aged bald guy treading water in his pool, drops his candy (a turtle, I think) and an orange sports coup comes crashing through his fence and into his pool. As the camera pulls back we realize that rather than watching the actual event as it happened, we've been watching it on the new Sharp Aquos. Then the voice over starts cooing about how awesome the picture is.

I got a question, how am I supposed to be impressed by the pitcure of this teevee if I'm watching it on my crappy old teevee? "Wow! Look at that picture! I wish my picture were that crystal clear... Oh, wait, it is."

1 Comments:

Blogger Seitz said...

By the way, I just got off the phone with God. He was laughing his ass off.

October 20, 2004 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home