Wait a Minute...
I don't know who posted this...
...but let me make it perfectly clear, I am not a Californian. I am a Masshole, born and raised.
Let's try and tone down the insults, folks.
therapist???????
wait.....
1) californian
2) irishman
3) redsox fan!!!
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...but let me make it perfectly clear, I am not a Californian. I am a Masshole, born and raised.
Let's try and tone down the insults, folks.
2 Comments:
I'm still awaiting your apology for your earlier slander.
my bad, nta.
i apologise about the california part- i thought you had posted a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago that you and neel were childhood friends (and i'm so sure i remember him writing that he's from out there) and guess i remembered wrong about you two and you don't archive your posts for me to check my "facts."
i stand by irishman and redsoxfan tho.
and sorry about no name - i had written some more and erased it and i guess i erased my name, too.
lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home