Monday, August 16, 2004

Don't Take the Bait

"There is some karmic rule -- FatMan's Law, maybe? -- where every time you make fun of someone's typing on the Internet, there (or, in FatMan lingo, their) will be some horrendous typo of your own.

Also, yesterday we came up with another one -- Lewis' Law, pointing out that any Innernut discussion about the French will bring up Jerry Lewis within, at maximum, 10 posts. Kinda like Masshole Angel-bashers and Donnie Moore."

-The Ur Assclown

He may be on to something with this FatMan's Law, I don't know. But as a Masshole and an Angels-basher, I resent the implication that I can't talk smack on your favored nine without raising the spectre of Donnie Moore. Your successor tried to get me to stoop not long ago and I respectfully declined.

I have sat in Yankee Stadium surrounded by 55,000 people chanting "Nineteen-Eighteen" and have heard the word the "Buckner" used gratuitously over and over. Believe me, I know how tiresome the drumbeat can be. And playing the Donnie Moore card just isn't fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home