Gaslight
Commenting on my post regarding Lisa's interest in Aaron's love life, the UA writes: "You may want to lay low with the sphinctre-clenched typo-busting, what with carnage you subjected the word 'their' to in the post above."
To be fair, I am an insufferably arrogant ass and a horrible typist in my own right. But to accuse me of "sphinctre-clenched typo-busting" seems unfair. Lisa neglected to put a space between "this" and "is" and I made a teasing comment to set up my curiosity as to whether Lisa was actually asking if having a "poker-playing stripper lusting after him" was a good thing or if she was exclaiming it.
"(W)hat with carnage you subjected the word 'their' to in the post above," has me bewildered. I have read the associated post twelve times now and I still can't find anything wrong. Is he trying to drive me mad?
And do you reckon the absence of the article "the" before the word "carnage" in Matt's comment is a case of him being ironic or karmic whiplash?
Update: I just called the Captain and he was kind enough to help me right my wrongs. I think we were all reminded of something here today, Matt Welch is an Assclown. (man, that felt good.)
To be fair, I am an insufferably arrogant ass and a horrible typist in my own right. But to accuse me of "sphinctre-clenched typo-busting" seems unfair. Lisa neglected to put a space between "this" and "is" and I made a teasing comment to set up my curiosity as to whether Lisa was actually asking if having a "poker-playing stripper lusting after him" was a good thing or if she was exclaiming it.
"(W)hat with carnage you subjected the word 'their' to in the post above," has me bewildered. I have read the associated post twelve times now and I still can't find anything wrong. Is he trying to drive me mad?
And do you reckon the absence of the article "the" before the word "carnage" in Matt's comment is a case of him being ironic or karmic whiplash?
Update: I just called the Captain and he was kind enough to help me right my wrongs. I think we were all reminded of something here today, Matt Welch is an Assclown. (man, that felt good.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home