Monday, August 23, 2004

Hey, Repoz,

you enjoying yourself? I know it's tough, you're torn. On the one hand you don't wanna fall into the whole Lady Macbeth trap of "no, no, no...it wasn't me, I don't even know what you're talking about..." On the other hand, the mistake for which you opted, you don't want to just clam up. You should've just offered an off-hand "not me" and gone about your creepy business. Though I have to give you points for hitting Gammons a couple of times, that was pretty funny.

For a little while I thought it might be Frankenpunk who was fucking with me, but then I realized votes were going up when he was nowhere near a computer. And his life isn't quite that empty.

The Assclown and I are still tied, but Gammons is now breathing down our necks:

Seitz - 37

Gammons - 26%

Me - 37%

Please, somebody, end this nonsense so we can all get on with our lives.


On a related note, John suggested that Joe Morgan be put on the next ballot, which I think is a fine idea, though I'm guessing he'll run away with it and we'll be compelled to just put him in the AHoF.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seitz said...

I think Repoz is on vacation.

August 23, 2004 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't one need to have a job before one can be on vacation?

FM

August 23, 2004 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home