"Pick up the phone! It's your mother. I know. She's with me.''
Oh, yeah, the New York Times... let's take a look around.
$2.49 ring tones - Gee, why use this free ring tone, when I can pay money for one that will be a source of embarrassment to me in three months?
No Child Left Behind - Half the 10 year-olds in Matt's family can't read. This should come as no surprise.
Texas Tea - For the 13th time in 14 trading days, oil hit an all time high.
Pentagon Backs Off Halliburton - I am shocked. Shocked!
What you won't find in the Gray Lady is this, from the reigning Assclown: "The Red Sox should commit mass suicide if they can't finish ahead of the Angels."
(We will now pause briefly as the UrClown snorts and thinks to himself, "Well, they usually do.")
$2.49 ring tones - Gee, why use this free ring tone, when I can pay money for one that will be a source of embarrassment to me in three months?
No Child Left Behind - Half the 10 year-olds in Matt's family can't read. This should come as no surprise.
Texas Tea - For the 13th time in 14 trading days, oil hit an all time high.
Pentagon Backs Off Halliburton - I am shocked. Shocked!
What you won't find in the Gray Lady is this, from the reigning Assclown: "The Red Sox should commit mass suicide if they can't finish ahead of the Angels."
(We will now pause briefly as the UrClown snorts and thinks to himself, "Well, they usually do.")
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home