Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Well, It's That Time Again

Seitz has been a champ, Assclownin' his way from one end of cyberspace to the other and I think we've all enjoyed the ride. But every now and again it's important to reassess not just where we've been, but where we're going. To that end I present you with yet another to have your voice be heard.

The Candidates:

Seitz - Do we even need to discuss his qualifications?

Peter Gammons - An assclown from way back and now a turncoat. His having turned his back on the Nation to embrace the lowly Halos is treasonous.

Me - At the risk of beating my own drum, who here at BSIAA makes more typos, causes you to roll your eyes more, says more stupid, cruel and ugly things?

Happy voting, people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seitz said...

Does this mean my reign is almost over? I didn't even have time to put a campaign together.

August 17, 2004 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home