Matt, Stop Teasing Lisa
If, as you intimated earlier, you have the woman's best interests at heart, the last thing you should be telling her is that I can cook. For the love of God, man, she's written restaurant reviews.
Lisa, Matt's right, stay away. I know you may think Houston-to-New York is a safe distance, but don't be fooled. I am a walking disaster that has left a trail of scorched earth across nine time zones over the past ten years.
And here's the worst part: It's all true.
Lisa, Matt's right, stay away. I know you may think Houston-to-New York is a safe distance, but don't be fooled. I am a walking disaster that has left a trail of scorched earth across nine time zones over the past ten years.
And here's the worst part: It's all true.
2 Comments:
And this is the part where I take a drag on my cigarette, snort the smoke out my nose and say, "Dude, she's not my GIRLFRIEND. I don't even like her, you homo."
now matt honey,
dontchu worry one bit. what could i possibly do with a guy who actually likes the DH? (even if he can cook lobster salad, which we don't zackly eat much of down here - real men here BBQ)
lisa gray
Post a Comment
<< Home